Beginning on Monday June 8th 2020. CrossFit Jungle Gym will be reopening to outdoor workouts!
Schedule: Our current outdoor class schedule can be found here. It includes weekly classes at: 5am, 6am, 8am, 3:45pm, 5pm and 6:30pm. Weekend classes at 8am and 10am. Updated July 1st
- We will have a class size limit of 10 people. 15 for Saturday classes.
- Sessions will run for ~45 mins.
You can sign in:
- Using the MBO app: Apple and Google Play
- On our Website: https://crossfitjunglegym.com/more-info/#schedule
You’ll be allowed to sign in days ahead of time and as late as the last minute if spots are open. Cancelling within the 8 hour window is a “late cancel” please inform staff so we can give your spot to someone else. There is a waitlist. DO NOT SIGN UP THEN NOT SHOW UP! Updated July 1st
Do not sign up for a class
If in the last 24 hours:
- you or someone you live with has had a fever over 100.0
- you’ve had a cough, if you’ve lost your sense of taste or smell
- if you’ve had unprecendented shortness of breath.
If in the last 14 days:
- you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- someone you live with has tested positive for COVID-19.
- someone you work in close physical proximity to has tested positive for COVID-19.
ONLY sign up if:
You agree to:
- Follow the 6′ social distancing guideline
- Listen to all cleaning protocols as guided by staff
- Not to share any equipment
Rules, Restrictions and Guidelines
- We will be laying mats out distanced 6′ apart in the back parking lot.
- Not allowed to share equipment.
- All equipment will be placed on your mat before hand.
- Coaches will give you specific cleaning instructions before-after your session.
- Masks are not required but “should” be worn.
- We cannot allow you into the facility unless there is a medical emergency or to use the restroom. PLEASE use the restroom before arriving and please bring your own water.
CURRENT SERVICE OPTIONS
We are running our current full class schedule. Our online options can be detailed in a No Sweat Intro (for new clients) or a Goal Setting Session (for current members). If you are interested in our Online Programs you can book an appointment here. If you’re interested in our in person services at our facility you can book an appointment here. Updated July 1st.