Success breeds motivation. Not the other way around.
It’s hard to stay motivated when you aren’t seeing or feeling success. This is why it is so important to have a coach… coaches deal with the obstacles and problems of many, not just themselves. Coaches have way more experience coming up with solutions to these obstacles and problems.
- A great coach has experience that will help you solve these problems with ease.
- A great coach can show you things you can’t see or maybe even feel.
- A great coach shows you your progress even small progess because progress is success and success is motivating.
- A great coach not only can show you, but she will show you until you can see it for yourself.
- A great coach will teach you to see your progress for yourself.
Once you can see the progress on your own… you will be unstoppable. In business, in fitness, in relationships… find a coach, a mentor, a friend who can show you your success and your motivation problem will be no more!
Need a fitness coach? Sign up for a No Sweat Intro and discuss your goals with a coach today!