Importance of your Post Workout Nutrition
Published May 9, 2017
Who should be thinking about post workout nutrition? YOU if...
1. You want to get stronger.
2. You want to lose body fat.
3. You want to recover more quickly.
4. You want to replenish your bodies stored energy more quickly.
Athletes looking to do any of those things should be including a post workout(PWO) in their regular training routine. There are lost of ways to take advantage PWO nutrition some are better than others.
Remember the 3 most important things though:
1. Timing: 15-30 minutes after your workout
2. Should contain protein and an easily digestable carbohydrate