The CrossFit Games Open Prep Camp
Published December 19, 2016
Get ready for The CrossFit Games Open 2017!!!
This 8 week training camp will be centered around preparing focused athletes for this years Open. Each of 8 Thursday's leading up to The Open camp participants will spend one hour of instructed time preparing. These sessions will include programming specialized to your weaknesses in preparation for the upcoming events. Each session will include:
- Warm Up
- Strength Work specific to your weaknesses.
- Skill work specific to your skills as they relate to The Open.
- Pace and volume work specific to your current conditioning level and open movements.
These sessions will be run on a timely schedule with high pace. Athletes will be expect to complete homework assignments and know their own strength and pace numbers.
- 8 Training Sessions
- in this program is programming specific to your individual needs.
- 1:6 coach to athlete ratio
- One prep homework assignment each week.
$100 for the complete camp, Register Now!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve your pre camp homework.
Athletes must submit their homework before registration is considered completed. Registration closes Monday January 2nd at 7pm.
Register for The CrossFit Games Open 2017