Client Bill of Rights
You are at the center of what we do. Your experience at CrossFit Jungle Gym is very important. To keep things simple for you, we ask that you agree to these simple terms and conditions of service:
At CrossFit Jungle Gym, we ask that you:
1. Arrive on time for your appointments (it’s YOUR time we’re talking about, after all.)
2. Cancel or change appointment times, if you must, 8 hours in advance.
3. Pay for packages in advance.
4. Pay for single-session bookings immediately following the session.
5. Tell your Coach immediately if you’re feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. We can help.
6. Put your things away – neatly and in clean condition – immediately after use.
7. Be nice to everyone else in the gym (you can still be mean to us. That’s fine.)
8. Make your Coach aware of aches, pains or other issues at the start of your session.
In return, we promise to:
1. Always be on time for our appointment with you.
2. Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
3. Alter workouts as required.
4. Make you the center of our attention during your session.
5. Write exercise and nutrition plans to fit your long-term progression.
6. Behave in a professional manner.
7. Explain WHY any given exercise is relevant to you.
8. Correctly invoice and give receipts upon request, and make corrections immediately.
9. Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity.
10. Provide you with a safe, clean space to train.
11. Treat every client the same with regard to pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
12. Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
13. Provide individual goal setting every 3 months.
14. Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule.
15. Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
16. Hold your lost items for two weeks before donating them to an appropriate charity.